to be updated...
- Authors should always quote all the sources used in the articles of the conference.
- Cite the original source image while restoring information such as research data, results, graphical representations and tabular columns from existing research literature.
- Avoid Data Manufacturing/Falsification: misrepresentation/false representation of research data and results.
- Avoid Image/Data Manipulation: the act of altering/modifying the image for different purposes rather than its original task.
- Proper and appropriate citation practices should be followed to avoid plagiarism.
- All submitted research articles will be checked for plagiarism prior to the review process.
- Acceptance rate is 30%
- Overall similarity index should be less than 15% and single source should be less than 15% is required for publication.