Dr. P P Joby, B.E., M.Tech., Ph.D.,
St. Joseph's College of Engineering and
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. What is the plagiarism accepted level at your conference?
Plagiarism should be less than 20% is required for submission.
2. When Should I do registration?
After the acceptance, do the registration.
3. How will I find my Article ID?
Article ID provided in acceptance letter.
4. What are the documents required for registration?
Acceptance letter, Camera Ready Paper(in both .doc/zip and .pdf), Copyright form and payment proof.
5. When is the last date to submit the paper.
6. What is the registration fee for the presentation?
7. Where can I find the paper template and copyright form?
8. Where my paper will get Published?
9. How long it will take for the acceptance notification?
After the submission date, it will take 30-45 days for decision notification.
10. Is my topic suitable for your conference?
11. When is the Conference?
Conference Dates: 6-7, December 2021
12. Where is the conference venue located at?